URGENT UPDATE 03/12/2 – The trip to Tremont will be canceled per the governor’s mandate of non-essential out of state travel suspended until further notice. I am looking into the specifics of cancellation and refunds. Because of the urgency of preparing students for the NTI days, I will let you know more about Tremont early next week. Thank you.
Packing list: Preview HERE Note: Students are NOT permitted to take technology to Tremont. Thanks!
Registration Form (student and adult) due March 16th
2019/2020 Trip dates: April 1 – 3, 2020
General Trip Information:
- 2019/2020 Tremont trip INFO (student $310, adult $340)
Tremont Reservation Form – due September 13th, 2019.
- Click HERE to join our group on Remind – code Tremont-20
- View last year’s photos on our Yealey Elementary Facebook Page
Information about Tremont:
- Great Smoky Mountain Institute at Tremont
- AM Yealey students in The Daily Times article, 2018
- Photosynthesis Video – Created by Yealey Students in 2015.
Form – Tremont Reservation Form – due September 13th, 2019. Form – Student Financial Aid due October 1st, 2019. Form – Chaperone Application due September 13th, 2019.
- Form – Registration Form (student and adult) due March 16th
PARENTS – Click here to learn more about GSMIT school trips, and the learning adventure we work hard to offer our 5th grade students each year at A.M. Yealey Elementary!