Welcome to 5th Grade Trip to Tremont 2019/2020!
Payment in full is required by March 1, 2020.
Packing list: Are you planning ahead and wonder what is needed for this educational adventure? Click HERE to see the list of what is needed for the trip. Note: Students are NOT permitted to take technology to Tremont. Thanks!
2019/2020 Trip dates: April 1 – 3, 2020
General Trip Information:
- 2019/2020 Tremont trip INFO (student $310, adult $340)
- Tremont Reservation Form – due September 13th, 2019.
- Click HERE to join our group on Remind – code Tremont-20
- View last year’s photos on our Yealey Elementary Facebook Page
Information about Tremont:
- Great Smoky Mountain Institute at Tremont
- AM Yealey students in The Daily Times article, 2018
- Photosynthesis Video – Created by Yealey Students in 2015.
- Form – Tremont Reservation Form – due September 13th, 2019.
- Form – Student Financial Aid due October 1st, 2019.
- Form – Chaperone Application due September 13th, 2019.
- Form – Registration Form (student and adult) due March 1st
PARENTS – Click here to learn more about GSMIT school trips, and the learning adventure we work hard to offer our 5th grade students each year at A.M. Yealey Elementary!