Welcome to 5th Grade Trip to Tremont 2018/19!
2018/2019 Trip dates: April 3 – 5, 2019
T-SHIRT orders EXTENDED! Order forms MUST be in on Monday! Click HERE to print a form! Thanks!
Students and Chaperones: Review the Tremont Checklist Packet sent home last week. Turn in forms to Mrs. Ashcraft AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
- Your Visit to Tremont letter (important instructions)
- What to Bring – *note* NO technology permitted (students)
- Medication Forms (if applicable) MUST be turned in by April 1st.
- Form – Registration Form (student/adult) due March 22nd.
- T-SHIRT ORDER FORM due March 22nd.
Trip Information: September 2018:
- 2018/2019 Tremont trip INFO (student $290, adult $325)
- Tremont Reservation Form – due September 2018.
- Click HERE to join our group on Remind – code Tremont19
Information about Tremont:
- Great Smoky Mountain Institute at Tremont
- Photosynthesis Video – Created by Yealey Students in 2015.
- Form – Student Financial Aid due ASAP
- Form – Chaperone Application due ASAP
- Form – Registration Form (student and adult) due March 2019
PARENTS – Click here to learn more about GSMIT school trips, and the learning adventure we work hard to offer our 5th grade students each year at A.M. Yealey Elementary!