Welcome to 5th Grade Trip to Tremont 2019/2020!
Below you will find important information for our 5th grade trip to Tremont next April. This page is updated regularly, so check back often! Thanks!
What to bring? Are you planning ahead and wonder what is needed for this educational adventure? Click HERE to see the list of what is needed for the trip. Note: Students are NOT permitted to bring technology. Thanks!
2019/2020 Trip dates: April 1 – 3, 2020
General Trip Information:
- 2019/2020 Tremont trip INFO (student $310, adult $340)
- Tremont Reservation Form – due September 13th, 2019.
- Click HERE to join our group on Remind – code Tremont-20
- View last year’s photos on our Yealey Elementary Facebook Page
Information about Tremont:
- Great Smoky Mountain Institute at Tremont
- AM Yealey students in The Daily Times article, 2018
- Photosynthesis Video – Created by Yealey Students in 2015.
- Form – Tremont Reservation Form – due September 13th, 2019.
- Form – Student Financial Aid due October 1st, 2019.
- Form – Chaperone Application due September 13th, 2019.
- Form – Registration Form (student and adult) due March 1st
PARENTS – Click here to learn more about GSMIT school trips, and the learning adventure we work hard to offer our 5th grade students each year at A.M. Yealey Elementary!